Are You Curious About Testosterone Therapy?
The subject of testosterone therapy in Broward has caught my attention lately. I had begun to study about it when about three or four months ago my wife brought me a bottle of testosterone capsules for a 90-day trial. She wanted to see if it would help me in my battle with afternoon fatigue and general lethargy.
What is the underlying cause of impotence, depression, fatigue, excess body fat and osteoporosis in an estimated four million American men in Broward ? Low Testosterone.
Natural supplements can be an alternative to creams, gels and patches. Dietary changes are slower but have less side effects.
For men, testosterone and DHEA ( a precursor hormone for testosterone) diminish after the age of 40. Actually the peak age is 17 and then production slowly falls off for the rest of your life. It does not become noticeable until around 40 plus.
Increase Testosterone - Herbs For Natural Testosterone Increase
Menopause is a natural occurring process in aging women. It is the biological way of stopping the body's abilities to produce babies. Time has no mercy on anyone. Being natural, the actual menopause doesn't need any treatment; the drugs that are used, are used to treat symptoms and to help with some chronic conditions.
Studies made on a special kind of recent treatment have proven some interesting things. Hormone therapy has both benefits and side effects. Studies have shown that in certain women, the administration of different dosages of both estrogen and progesterone can increase drastically the chances of having a later heart attack or to even experience breast cancer. Studies on the women where quickly halted. Still, the actual fear was bigger of the side effects than it was supposed to be. Yearly, not even 10 of 10 000 develop these conditions as side effects, and they are under the treatment of several forms of estrogen and progesterone hormone therapy. Depending on many factors, doctors should prescribe the most correct and adequate hormone treatment for menopausal symptoms.
Low-dose antidepressants are also some of the drugs that are being used, mostly in combating hot flashes, fact witch they do very well. As with all drugs the side effect problem is very present: nausea and dizziness and even sexual dysfunction.
Another drug that has proven to do very well against hot flashes and nerve related pains and other chronic symptoms is a certain gabapentin, with roughly the same symptoms as in anti depressants. Pills or even patches may be used to reduce the blood pressure and again the all so common hot flashes.
A most severe problem in aging women, with menopause is the appearance of osteoporosis and the risks of fracture that it presents. Some different medication has been released to combat this but side effects do exist, in milder forms.
Vaginal problems have also been known to be distressful for women. For this purpose a variety of creams and tablets have been developed that administer vaginal estrogen to the specific area in small adequate dosages. Talking to the doctor to decide the best of treatments would be a very wise thing to do.
Knowing how to stay away from symptoms is a very important thing. It is best to know what are the causes that trigger the hot flashes and it would be a very wise choice to avoid them. For vaginal problems water based lubricants are god to be used. Relaxation and getting the right amount of sleep is an imperative thing. Exercising before bed time usually helps, or knowing different relaxing techniques. Staying healthy in general usually does a lot of help to the body because of the fact that you are giving him the right tools with hum to fight the disease. Exercising and having a healthy diet greatly increases chance of not having complications. A good daily workout also helps, the body having better way of dealing with problems.
Perimenopause Treatment - Beware of HRT
- Broward Weight Loss Center
- Coconut Creek Wellness Center
- Cooper City Health And Wellness Center
- Coral Springs Bioidentical Hormone Therapy
- Dania Bioidentical Hormone Therapy
- Davie Hrt Therapy
- Deerfield Beach Health And Wellness Center
- Fort Lauderdale Weight Loss Center
- Hallandale The Wellness Center
- Hillsboro Beach Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Hollywood Weight Loss Doctors
- Lauderdale By The Sea Center For Integrative Medicine
- Lauderdale Lakes Wellness Clinic
- Lauderhill Wellness Clinic
- Lazy Lake Village Hormone Pellet Therapy
- Lighthouse Point Bioidentical Hormone Therapy
- Margate Medical Weight Loss Clinic
- Miramar Hormone Therapy
- North Lauderdale Wellness Clinic
- Oakland Park Wellness Center
- Parkland Medical Weight Loss Center
- Pembroke Park Hormone Doctor
- Pembroke Pines Medical Weight Loss Center
- Plantation Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Pompano Beach Wellness Clinic
- Sea Ranch Lakes The Wellness Center
- Southwest Ranches Testosterone Replacement Therapy
- Sunrise Ed Doctor
- Tamarac Weight Loss Doctors
- Weston Weight Loss Clinic
- Wilton Manors Weight Loss Clinic
- South Florida Weight Loss Doctor