Are You Curious About Testosterone Therapy?
The subject of testosterone therapy in Palm Beach has caught my attention lately. I had begun to study about it when about three or four months ago my wife brought me a bottle of testosterone capsules for a 90-day trial. She wanted to see if it would help me in my battle with afternoon fatigue and general lethargy.
What is the underlying cause of impotence, depression, fatigue, excess body fat and osteoporosis in an estimated four million American men in Palm Beach ? Low Testosterone.
Natural supplements can be an alternative to creams, gels and patches. Dietary changes are slower but have less side effects.
For men, testosterone and DHEA ( a precursor hormone for testosterone) diminish after the age of 40. Actually the peak age is 17 and then production slowly falls off for the rest of your life. It does not become noticeable until around 40 plus.
Information About Breast Cancer Treatment
When a woman reaches the approximate age of 50, she has to be concerned about the onset of menopause. Menopause occurs when the body starts reducing the amount of estrogen it produces, and it can lead to a series of potential risks, like increased odds of breast cancer, osteoporosis, and cardiovascular risks. To offset these risks, women have taken hormonal supplements to offset the newly created imbalance in their bodies. But only recently has it emerged that a popular hormone therapy of the past doesn't altogether protect against all potential risks. Women were confused, and clarification and updates were in order. Making these issues clear can never be done enough, and it is with that in mind that we look at various ways of treating menopause.
The cure of the past used estrogen isolated from a pregnant mare, and this is what was determined not to be less than effective in some cases, and possibly detrimental in others. There is logic in this, as it's the body's hormonal changes that cause menopause, not a lack of horse estrogen. Accordingly, it's not progesterone's chemical analogues that were needed, but human bio-identical progesterone.
There are various hormones that studies have shown to be effective ways of reducing the effects of menopause. Included in this list are: estrogen, progesterone, testosterone, and DHEA. Among the positive effects of these supplements are: lower cholesterol levels, increased bone density, reduced frequency of night sweats and warm flashes, diminishment of menstrual-type syndromes, and promotion of an overall feeling of well-being.
If you are in the stage where it's necessary to seek treatment, either if you think you're on the verge of entering menopause or you'd like to treat it differently, it's essential that you speak to a trusted pharmacist and read up on the latest articles and studies. Living right, watching what you eat, and getting a fair amount of exercise can help you keep a healthy body, but when it comes to redressing the hormonal imbalance you need a different type of solution. This can only be addressed by changing your hormone intake, and to learn how to properly do this you need to consult an expert. Talk to other women experiencing the same conditions, and feel empowered to seek the best treatment for you. It's of paramount concern to your overall health, and once dealt with properly, you'll feel much better in your day to day life.
When seeking treatment for menopause, it's essential to find the best, most trusted pharmacy around. Professionals all have a way of describing the conditions and the treatment in a convincing fashion, so it's nearly impossible to discern who is effective and who isn't simply by hearing them speak. For this, you need to base your decision on their experience and success rate. It's an important decision, so take your time and make a deliberate choice. It's a time where your body undergoes considerable change, but it can be a smooth transition with the right treatment.
Natural Hormone Replacement Therapy - Secrets to Stopping Menopause Symptoms
- Palm Beach Hormone Therapy
- Atlantis Hrt Therapy
- Belle Glade Physicians Weight Loss Center
- Boca Raton Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Boynton Beach Wellness Center
- Briny Breezes Medical Weight Loss Center
- Cloud Lake Weight Loss Doctor
- Delray Beach Hormone Therapy
- Glen Ridge Medical Weight Loss
- Greenacres Diet Doctor
- Gulf Stream Wellness Clinic
- Haverhill Hormone Replacement Therapy For Men
- Hypoluxo Hormone Replacement Therapy For Women
- Juno Beach Weight Loss Doctor
- Jupiter Wellness Center
- Lake Clarke Shores The Wellness Center
- Lake Park Weight Loss Center
- Lake Worth Medical Weight Loss
- Lantana Physicians Weight Loss Center
- Loxahatchee Weight Loss Center
- Magnolia Park Testosterone Replacement Therapy
- Palm Beach Gardens Hormone Replacement Therapy For Men
- Palm Beach Shores The Wellness Center
- Palm Springs Wellness Center
- Riviera Beach Medical Weight Loss
- Royal Palm Beach Hormone Doctor
- South Bay Center For Holistic Medicine
- South Palm Beach Bioidentical Hormone Therapy
- Tequesta Center For Holistic Medicine
- Wellington Ed Doctor
- Westlake Physicians Weight Loss Center
- West Palm Beach Medical Weight Loss Clinic
- West Palm Medical Weight Loss
- Boca Hormone Therapy
- PBG Wellness Clinic
- South Florida Hrt Therapy
- Treasure Coast Hormone Therapy