Are You Curious About Testosterone Therapy?
The subject of testosterone therapy in Palm Beach has caught my attention lately. I had begun to study about it when about three or four months ago my wife brought me a bottle of testosterone capsules for a 90-day trial. She wanted to see if it would help me in my battle with afternoon fatigue and general lethargy.
What is the underlying cause of impotence, depression, fatigue, excess body fat and osteoporosis in an estimated four million American men in Palm Beach ? Low Testosterone.
Natural supplements can be an alternative to creams, gels and patches. Dietary changes are slower but have less side effects.
For men, testosterone and DHEA ( a precursor hormone for testosterone) diminish after the age of 40. Actually the peak age is 17 and then production slowly falls off for the rest of your life. It does not become noticeable until around 40 plus.
How to Lose Weight by Eating Fruit
Have you ever thought, "I just can not seem to get motivated anymore to workout. I just don't understand why I have not lost a pound in two months. My bench press is going down and not up, how can this be?"
We have all experienced time periods where all the hard work, dedication and even desperation does not seem to be enough to jump start us. We focus so much on what we are not doing we begin to lose sight of main reason for exercising in the first place. Before you know it you start entertaining the idea of quitting.
ALl of us have heard of the eighty - twenty rule in life. This is where our lives are built on twenty percent of our efforts. The remaining eighty percent seems too be pushed along by the other twenty percent. When it comes to our weight loss and fitness goals lets look at the same percentages in another light. How about the eight twenty rule in our attitudes?
When I first started exercising and bodybuilding over twenty years ago I knew absolutely nothing about fitness, food or where my future was headed. However, what I did believe was that if I kept consistent, something had to change. With that attitude came a hope for the future and an understanding that good days would be followed by some bad ones.
It is unrealistic for you and me to think that every day in the gym and at the table will be great? We will be tempted to eat badly and we will be discouraged to go workout from time to time. This is reality. However, understanding that in the long run if you have more good days than bad, things will be work out good for you. This mindset is the key longevity. Here are some ideas on how to follow the 80/20 rule:
1. Write out in detail your yearly goal.
2. Get an accountability partner.
3. Focus on internal health vs. external.
4. Focus on the feeling not the work.
Best of luck and remember it's about the BIG picture!
Treatment for Menopause
- Palm Beach Hormone Therapy
- Atlantis Hrt Therapy
- Belle Glade Physicians Weight Loss Center
- Boca Raton Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Boynton Beach Wellness Center
- Briny Breezes Medical Weight Loss Center
- Cloud Lake Weight Loss Doctor
- Delray Beach Hormone Therapy
- Glen Ridge Medical Weight Loss
- Greenacres Diet Doctor
- Gulf Stream Wellness Clinic
- Haverhill Hormone Replacement Therapy For Men
- Hypoluxo Hormone Replacement Therapy For Women
- Juno Beach Weight Loss Doctor
- Jupiter Wellness Center
- Lake Clarke Shores The Wellness Center
- Lake Park Weight Loss Center
- Lake Worth Medical Weight Loss
- Lantana Physicians Weight Loss Center
- Loxahatchee Weight Loss Center
- Magnolia Park Testosterone Replacement Therapy
- Palm Beach Gardens Hormone Replacement Therapy For Men
- Palm Beach Shores The Wellness Center
- Palm Springs Wellness Center
- Riviera Beach Medical Weight Loss
- Royal Palm Beach Hormone Doctor
- South Bay Center For Holistic Medicine
- South Palm Beach Bioidentical Hormone Therapy
- Tequesta Center For Holistic Medicine
- Wellington Ed Doctor
- Westlake Physicians Weight Loss Center
- West Palm Beach Medical Weight Loss Clinic
- West Palm Medical Weight Loss
- Boca Hormone Therapy
- PBG Wellness Clinic
- South Florida Hrt Therapy
- Treasure Coast Hormone Therapy