Aging is difficult enough for women without having to deal with declining hormones. Women of Palm Beach often complain of a diminished sense of wellbeing, chronic fatigue, and a loss of libido just to mention a few symptoms of hormone imbalance.
For many women there is a tremendous void in treatment of menopausal symptoms. Hot flashes, mood swings and low or no sex drive are just the tip of the iceberg. Some earlier hormone imbalance symptoms of estrogen deficiency are frequent waking at night. Many others are present, including “mental fogginess.” A woman’s short-term memory retention may be dwindling and her concentration and focus isn’t as good as it used to be. Frequently, women may experience some loss of energy to the point that they actually slide into symptoms of chronic fatigue.
In addition, women may experience some mood swings and irritability, and at the extreme may actually develop feelings of depression. With the loss of energy and chronic fatigue, females find themselves unable to exercise as much as in the past, or to recover as quickly when exercising. Women often find themselves increasing weight gain in spite of attempts at exercising. One hormone imbalance symptom that is not frequently discussed is the loss of sex drive and diminished libido. Not only is energy level and sense of wellbeing diminished, but anticipation and enjoyment of sexual activity is waning as well.
Treatment for Menopause
Theoretically, menopause is not a disease. Therefore, there is no cure. Many women opt to forgo any treatment at all, and simply tolerate many of the symptoms associated with this normal transition. However, for those women whose symptoms are so severe as to interfere with their quality of life, there are many options at their disposal.
Remedies may be implemented by the woman herself for the conditions associated with menopause. For example,
Hot flashes: Several nonprescription treatments are available, and lifestyle choices can help.
- Many women feel that regular aerobic exercise can help reduce hot flashes
- Foods that may trigger hot flashes, such as spicy foods, caffeine, and alcohol, should be avoided.
Weight gain: Regular exercise is helpful in controlling weight.
Osteoporosis: Adequate calcium intake and weight-bearing exercise are important. Strength training (lifting weights or using exercise bands in resistance training) can strengthen bones.
Certain medications are beneficial in reducing many of the signs and symptoms of menopause.
Hormone Replacement Therapy
- estrogen or a combination of estrogen and progestin
- treats hot flashes
- reduce fracture risk by building bone mass
- improve cholesterol levels
- decrease vaginal dryness
- estrogen and progestin combination associated with increased risk of heart attack, stroke, and breast cancer
- estrogen alone associated with increased risk of endometrial cancer
- increased risk of gallstones and blood clots
- normally used for depression and anxiety
- effective in reducing hot flashes
- used to lower blood pressure
- effective in reducing hot flashes
- primarily used for treating seizures
- used to treat hot flashes
- short-term relief of hot flashes
- not recommended as first-line drug
- sometimes effective in treating hot flashes
- may cause weight gain and bone loss
- Aldenodrate (Fosamax)
- Raloxifene (Evista)
- Calcitonin (Calcimar or Miacalcin)
- herbal supplement
- German studies recommend limiting its use to six months or less
- not regulated by the Food and Drug Administration
- side effects include nausea, vomiting, dizziness, visual problems, slow heart beat, and excessive sweating
- soy is an example
- safety of soy in women with breast cancer not established
- dong quai
- red clover
- yam cream
- Chinese medicinal herbs
- evening primrose oil
Various Menopause Treatment Options
Have you ever considered following a weight loss process, if you have then chances are that most people tell you about how simple, easy, and utterly accessible it is; however you will hardly hear about the negative consequences that it may provoke in your physical and mental self, which is why this article is meant to be a source of information for all of those people who are not quite sure of their decision yet, and have to learn about the various weight loss consequences that they can expect.
First of all let me tell you that weight loss is truly simple, it is just a matter of willpower and dedication, that is it. Just lay back on the amount of calories you take, practice some exercise, and dedicate yourself to your body a little more than you used to. However the weight loss consequences for following these advices are not always so easy to handle, they mean cutting off your favorite drinks, meals and deserts. It also means that you will have less time to do the things that you enjoy the most, and here is exactly where these weight loss consequences come into play.
You will probably feel depressed for a while when following a weight loss method, especially if you do not start seeing results fast. What happens is that you start thinking if all that sacrifice is really worth it, seeing that you have only lost a few pounds, what's the point of all these weight loss efforts anyway? But you need to be consistent, if you drop your efforts by the moment you start thinking about that, then you will lose all progress, which means that your weight loss motivation will be as good as gone.
Weight loss consequences are not physical at all; some people suffer from different minor problems at first, but only those who follow a starving diet or an overwhelming weight loss exercise routine. If you take your time and pace yourself, there is no possible danger that you may suffer, but the weight loss consequences may present themselves in the form of mental problems.
In order to avoid these weight loss consequences, just remember that you are following the process in order to become a healthier person, remember the very reasons why you decided to follow the methods in the first place, and have a lot of faith in the upcoming results, I can guarantee that they will be worth your time.
Ten Common Myths About Testosterone Treatment For Women
All women will experience the effects of menopause at some point in their lives, usually somewhere between the ages of 30 to 65. These effects are caused by hormone imbalances as the body tries to adjust to its new "normal self". There are different remedies available to relieve the symptoms that occur. Natural hormone replacement therapy is one that has helped many women.
I'm sure you've heard it before. Friends and family members have stories of how they have been tormented with hot flashes, mood swings, energy loss, weight gain and other terrible symptoms.
Many of these people went through numerous tests to determine what's wrong. Some found relief while others went on in their uncomfortable state. Unfortunately, these types of stories are common. You may be one of these people that are still suffering and hoping to find an end to this cycle of reoccurring symptoms.
When you reach this stage of your life, your body's hormone balance changes. Specifically, a depletion of the hormones estrogen, progesterone and testosterone occurs. The amount of hormonal change will be different for every woman. The traditional method of treatment is known as Hormonal Replacement Therapy. This is referred to as HRT. Chances are someone you know has taken this approach to help menopausal symptoms.
Many women will search for safe treatments. Studies have shown that using synthetic hormones as a treatment increases the risk of cancer and cardiovascular disease. HRT should be prescribed by your doctor after a thorough risk evaluation and potential benefits review have been completed. The prescription should be specific to you to ensure effectiveness and safety.
Natural hormone replacement therapy should be a strong consideration to reduce or eliminate the effects of menopause. Many women feel more comfortable taking a natural remedy rather than using drugs.
The goal of natural hormone replacement therapy is simple. Its purpose is to bring your hormonal balance back to the state prior to beginning menopausal. Once this is achieved, you will start to gain relief from the symptoms of menopause.
There are a number of safe, natural, effective treatments you can use. It is worth your time to go this route. I believe if more women knew of these solutions, all would try them first before going the HRT path.
Business Results 1 - 10 of 513
Business Results 1 - 10 of 20
https://www.bing.com/search?q=Palm Beach Florida Medical Weight Loss Clinic&format=rss
- Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy in Palm Beach
- Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy in Atlantis
- Weight Loss Doctors in Belle Glade
- Doctors Weight Loss in Boca Raton
- Hormone Therapy in Boynton Beach
- Hormone Replacement Therapy For Women in Briny Breezes
- Medical Weight Loss Clinic in Cloud Lake
- Hormone Replacement Therapy in Delray Beach
- Center For Integrative Medicine in Glen Ridge
- Weight Loss Doctors in Greenacres
- Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy in Gulf Stream
- Hormone Replacement Therapy in Haverhill
- Center For Holistic Medicine in Hypoluxo
- Weight Loss Doctors in Juno Beach
- Physicians Weight Loss Center in Jupiter
- Diet Doctor in Lake Clarke Shores
- Hormone Replacement Therapy in Lake Park
- Hormone Pellet Therapy in Lake Worth
- Center For Holistic Medicine in Lantana
- Center For Holistic Medicine in Loxahatchee
- Hormone Replacement Therapy For Women in Magnolia Park
- Hormone Therapy For Men in Palm Beach Gardens
- Health And Wellness Center in Palm Beach Shores
- Weight Loss Center in Palm Springs
- Medical Weight Loss Clinic in Riviera Beach
- Weight Loss Doctors in Royal Palm Beach
- Doctors Weight Loss in South Bay
- Hormone Therapy in South Palm Beach
- Wellness Clinic in Tequesta
- Wellness Clinic in Wellington
- Hormone Replacement Therapy For Men in Westlake
- Testosterone Replacement Therapy in West Palm Beach
- Weight Loss Doctors in West Palm
- Hrt Therapy in Boca
- Hormone Replacement Therapy For Men in PBG
- Doctors Weight Loss in South Florida
- Center For Holistic Medicine in Treasure Coast