Aging is difficult enough for women without having to deal with declining hormones. Women of Broward often complain of a diminished sense of wellbeing, chronic fatigue, and a loss of libido just to mention a few symptoms of hormone imbalance.
For many women there is a tremendous void in treatment of menopausal symptoms. Hot flashes, mood swings and low or no sex drive are just the tip of the iceberg. Some earlier hormone imbalance symptoms of estrogen deficiency are frequent waking at night. Many others are present, including “mental fogginess.” A woman’s short-term memory retention may be dwindling and her concentration and focus isn’t as good as it used to be. Frequently, women may experience some loss of energy to the point that they actually slide into symptoms of chronic fatigue.
In addition, women may experience some mood swings and irritability, and at the extreme may actually develop feelings of depression. With the loss of energy and chronic fatigue, females find themselves unable to exercise as much as in the past, or to recover as quickly when exercising. Women often find themselves increasing weight gain in spite of attempts at exercising. One hormone imbalance symptom that is not frequently discussed is the loss of sex drive and diminished libido. Not only is energy level and sense of wellbeing diminished, but anticipation and enjoyment of sexual activity is waning as well.
Increase Testosterone - Herbs For Natural Testosterone Increase
If you have low levels of testosterone, not only will your libido plummet, your general health will also suffer. The good news is you can increase testosterone levels naturally and safely, with a combination of proven herbs. Let's take a look at them...
Testosterone is what makes you feel a man and has an affect on numerous areas of your health and to get the most from life and sex you need it. As levels can drop as you age, you need to get more of it and you can do it naturally.
The herbs below can all be found in the best herbal sex pills to give you a quick and natural testosterone boost.
Tribulus terrestris increases testosterone levels by, increasing the body's luteininzing hormone (LH) levels. LH is the hormone which tells the body to start making natural testosterone.
In a controlled test, on a group of men with low testosterone levels, testosterone levels increased by 50%, after taking supplementation. The herb is a favorite of athletes due to its ability to increase muscle size, stamina, and strength.
The high levels of l-dopa contained in the mucuna seed are converted to dopamine which stimulates the release of testosterone by the pituitary gland. L-dopa and dopamine also act as effective inhibitors of prolactin, high levels of which are thought to be responsible for over 70% of all erection failures in normally healthy males.
This herb has been used for thousands of years and has an impact on general and sexual health. The Glygopeptide compounds contained in Tongkat Ali have been proven to increase free testosterone in the body while at the same time, reducing SHBG levels. Tongakat Ali also is important in terms of sperm health and enhances sperm count, sperm size and motility.
Horny Goat Weed
This legendary herb increases testosterone levels and also contains Icariin, which helps to inhibit PDE-5 in the body, just as prescription drugs do, while at the same time secreting nitric oxide which allows more blood to enter the penis - in fact, if you don't secrete enough nitric oxide you will never get an erection.
Don't Forget to Get Enough Zinc!
The zinc content of the prostate gland and sperm is higher than in anywhere else in the body and zinc not only plays a key role in helping to produce testosterone, it also works to maintain healthy semen volume.
So make sure you get enough zinc before taking the above herbs. Its importance in terms of testosterone production, has seen it now been blended into to many of the best herbal sex pills.
Get them All in the Best herbal Sex Pills
You can get all the above and other potent herbs to increase testosterone, sex drive and general wellness in the best herbal sex pills, so you can get more from sex and more from life - try them and you maybe glad you did.
Testosterone and Marijuana
Breast Cancer is the cancer that develops in the breast tissues mostly in the inner lining of milk ducts or in the lobules which supply milk to the ducts. Depending on the place of origination, they are known as ductal carcinoma, if originated in the milk ducts or lobular carcinoma when originated in the lobules. Breast cancers are also classified as hormone-positive or a hormone-negative cancer which is decided based on their sensitivity to hormones like progesterone and estrogen.
The options available for breast cancer treatment depend on the type of breast cancer and the staging results. Staging is the process in which the disease spread and its progressive extend is determined. Though it is the most common non-skin type of cancer in women and is considered one of the fatal types of cancer, there are many advanced breast cancer treatment options which can help cure this disease if detected early.
Breast Cancer Treatment Plan
Once the cancer has been diagnosed, the doctors evaluate the pathology report and form a plan that would suit the type of cancer and the stage to which the disease has progressed. Treatment modes aim at reducing the spread of the disease, destruction of the diseased cells and reduction of chances for re-occurrence in future. The doctors would choose a single or a set of treatment options based on the patient's medical conditions which they may evaluate periodically.
Types of Breast cancer treatment methods
The treatments available are in general classified as standard methods and clinical trial methods. Standard methods are those that are currently practised for the cure of breast cancer while clinical trials are those that are currently being tested for more efficient results. The standard methods of breast cancer treatment include surgery, hormone therapy, chemotherapy, radiation treatments and targeted therapy.
Surgical method of Breast Cancer Treatment
Surgery is one potential option for removing the cancerous cells from the body. The entire breast or a partial portion of the breast is removed depending on the level of spread and the stage to which the disease has progressed. Based on the level of operation that is required to remove the cancerous cells, the surgeries are differentiated into three types as below.
* Breast-conserving Surgery - This is an operation where only the portion of the breast that contains the cancer is removed and not the breast itself. If the surgery requires removal of just the tumor in the breast and a little amount of tissue, it is known as Lumpectomy or is known as Partial mastectomy if it includes removal of partial amount of the breast along with a considerable amount of normal tissues. These kinds of surgeries may also include removal of lymph nodes under the arm which are used for the purpose of biopsy. Such dissection done either along with the surgery or after it is known as lymph node dissection.
* Total Mastectomy - This kind of surgery targets on removing the whole breast which is infected with the cancerous cells. This also requires removal of lymph nodes for the purpose of biopsy.
* Modified radical Mastectomy - This is the surgery that removes extensive portions to get rid of the cancerous cells. The complete breast affected by cancer along with certain lymph nodes under the arm and the chest muscle lining is removed by this process of surgery. In certain cases, even part of the chest wall muscles that are affected are removed by this surgery.
* Radical Mastectomy - This surgery removes the complete breast, chest wall muscles and all the lymph nodes under the arm. This kind of surgery for breast cancer treatment is also known as Halsted radical mastectomy.
These surgeries can also be followed by other modes of breast cancer treatment methods like chemotherapy, hormone therapy or radiation therapy to kill any presence of cancer cells. Such kinds of treatment that helps in prevention of cancer re-occurrence is known as adjuvant therapy. Some patients can also consider the option of breast implants to rebuild the removed breast shape after a mastectomy.
This kind of treatment helps in killing the cancerous cells or prevents them from growing by means of internal administration of drugs. The way of drug administration can be either through the blood stream that spreads throughout the body which is known as systematic chemotherapy or is placed directly in the cerebrospinal fluid or any specific organ which is known as regional chemotherapy.
This kind of breast cancer treatment includes the introduction of substances that negate the effect of hormones which induce cancerous growth. Estrogen has been known to induce the growth of breast cancer in certain cases. One of the treatment methods includes prevention of ovaries from secreting the hormone estrogen and such a method is known as ovarian ablation. The hormonal therapy includes the usage of aromatase inhibitor which decreases the estrogen secretion in the body. Aromatase inhibitors are given for hormone-dependent breast cancer patients who are in postmenopausal stage while tamoxifen is used in cases of metastatic breast cancer. Aromatase inhibitors are also in general used as a means of adjuvant therapy after continued use of tamoxifen for two years or more.
High energy x-rays are in general used as an alternative for drugs to kill the cancer cells and prevent them from growing.
Another type of treatment that helps in destroying the cancer cells without any harm to the normal cells is called targeted therapy. The targeted therapies used in breast cancer treatment are in general of two types, Monoclonal antibodies and Tyrosine kinase inhibitors.
* Monoclonal Antibodies - These kinds of substances are antibodies that are made from a single type of immune system cell which has the potential to identify and destroy cancer cells. They are also sometimes used to carry toxins or drugs to the cancer cells to bring in effective destruction of the cells. Trastuzumab is a monoclonal antibody that is used in treating patients of breast cancer. This method can be clubbed along with chemotherapy as a means of adjuvant therapy.
* Tyrosine Kinase inhibitors - These drugs block signals that are needed for tumor growth and are in general used in combination with other anti-cancer drugs. Lapatjnib is one such inhibitor which helps block the HER2 protein inside the tumor cells and is used effectively for treatment of HER2- positive breast cancer patients.
How Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement Therapy Is Used To Treat Menopause
Theoretically, menopause is not a disease. Therefore, there is no cure. Many women opt to forgo any treatment at all, and simply tolerate many of the symptoms associated with this normal transition. However, for those women whose symptoms are so severe as to interfere with their quality of life, there are many options at their disposal.
Remedies may be implemented by the woman herself for the conditions associated with menopause. For example,
Hot flashes: Several nonprescription treatments are available, and lifestyle choices can help.
- Many women feel that regular aerobic exercise can help reduce hot flashes
- Foods that may trigger hot flashes, such as spicy foods, caffeine, and alcohol, should be avoided.
Weight gain: Regular exercise is helpful in controlling weight.
Osteoporosis: Adequate calcium intake and weight-bearing exercise are important. Strength training (lifting weights or using exercise bands in resistance training) can strengthen bones.
Certain medications are beneficial in reducing many of the signs and symptoms of menopause.
Hormone Replacement Therapy
- estrogen or a combination of estrogen and progestin
- treats hot flashes
- reduce fracture risk by building bone mass
- improve cholesterol levels
- decrease vaginal dryness
- estrogen and progestin combination associated with increased risk of heart attack, stroke, and breast cancer
- estrogen alone associated with increased risk of endometrial cancer
- increased risk of gallstones and blood clots
- normally used for depression and anxiety
- effective in reducing hot flashes
- used to lower blood pressure
- effective in reducing hot flashes
- primarily used for treating seizures
- used to treat hot flashes
- short-term relief of hot flashes
- not recommended as first-line drug
- sometimes effective in treating hot flashes
- may cause weight gain and bone loss
- Aldenodrate (Fosamax)
- Raloxifene (Evista)
- Calcitonin (Calcimar or Miacalcin)
- herbal supplement
- German studies recommend limiting its use to six months or less
- not regulated by the Food and Drug Administration
- side effects include nausea, vomiting, dizziness, visual problems, slow heart beat, and excessive sweating
- soy is an example
- safety of soy in women with breast cancer not established
- dong quai
- red clover
- yam cream
- Chinese medicinal herbs
- evening primrose oil
Business Results 1 - 10 of 1100
Business Results 1 - 10 of 17
https://www.bing.com/search?q=Broward Florida Weight Loss Doctor&format=rss
- Medical Weight Loss in Broward
- Hormone Pellet Therapy in Coconut Creek
- Medical Weight Loss in Cooper City
- Diet Doctor in Coral Springs
- The Wellness Center in Dania
- Diet Doctor in Davie
- Wellness Clinic in Deerfield Beach
- Wellness Clinic in Fort Lauderdale
- Doctors Weight Loss in Hallandale
- Hormone Therapy For Men in Hillsboro Beach
- Hormone Replacement Therapy For Women in Hollywood
- Hormone Pellet Therapy in Lauderdale By The Sea
- Diet Doctor in Lauderdale Lakes
- Weight Loss Clinic in Lauderhill
- Hrt Therapy in Lazy Lake Village
- Hormone Pellet Therapy in Lighthouse Point
- The Wellness Center in Margate
- Testosterone Replacement Therapy in Miramar
- Diet Doctor in North Lauderdale
- Hormone Pellet Therapy in Oakland Park
- Hormone Doctor in Parkland
- Medical Weight Loss in Pembroke Park
- Medical Weight Loss in Pembroke Pines
- Wellness Center in Plantation
- The Wellness Center in Pompano Beach
- Hrt Therapy in Sea Ranch Lakes
- Hormone Pellet Therapy in Southwest Ranches
- Bioidentical Hormone Therapy in Sunrise
- Hormone Replacement Therapy For Women in Tamarac
- The Wellness Center in Weston
- Hormone Replacement Therapy For Men in Wilton Manors
- Physicians Weight Loss Center in South Florida