Aging is difficult enough for women without having to deal with declining hormones. Women of Palm Beach often complain of a diminished sense of wellbeing, chronic fatigue, and a loss of libido just to mention a few symptoms of hormone imbalance.
For many women there is a tremendous void in treatment of menopausal symptoms. Hot flashes, mood swings and low or no sex drive are just the tip of the iceberg. Some earlier hormone imbalance symptoms of estrogen deficiency are frequent waking at night. Many others are present, including “mental fogginess.” A woman’s short-term memory retention may be dwindling and her concentration and focus isn’t as good as it used to be. Frequently, women may experience some loss of energy to the point that they actually slide into symptoms of chronic fatigue.
In addition, women may experience some mood swings and irritability, and at the extreme may actually develop feelings of depression. With the loss of energy and chronic fatigue, females find themselves unable to exercise as much as in the past, or to recover as quickly when exercising. Women often find themselves increasing weight gain in spite of attempts at exercising. One hormone imbalance symptom that is not frequently discussed is the loss of sex drive and diminished libido. Not only is energy level and sense of wellbeing diminished, but anticipation and enjoyment of sexual activity is waning as well.
Weight Loss For Good - The 80-20 Rule!
The good news for men that suffer from low testosterone levels is that there are treatment methods available to help them get their levels back up to normal as well as get rid of the symptoms that are associated with this condition. Testosterone replacement therapy is one of the first methods of treatment that doctors choose for their patients. This type of treatment is created for the purpose of introducing more testosterone into the body, which will raise the levels. Men can receive this replacement therapy through injections, having pellets implanted underneath the skin, by applying a topical gel or taking a pill.
While these methods have both advantages and disadvantages, there is a newer product on the market that is quickly becoming popular. Similar to gel, testosterone cream is an effective form of treatment for raising testosterone levels in a way that is convenient and easy to use. Many men favor testosterone cream over the patch or gel because there is less chance of skin irritation. In order to use this product, all you have to do is apply a generous amount to your stomach, upper arms, thighs and shoulders once a day for up to eight weeks in order to maintain normal levels of testosterone.
It is important to note that there are side effects that come with using the cream that include problems with indigestion, headache or dizziness and high blood pressure in relation to fluid retention. Because this product can cause prostate problems, men that are currently suffering from issues with their prostate will not be able to use this cream.
Ten Common Myths About Testosterone Treatment For Women
If I had to give one tip as to how to lose weight without resorting to some fad diet, it would be this: eat nothing but fresh fruit or fresh fruit juice before noon. This tip alone will stand you in very good stead to losing weight safely. You will also be very likely to keep the weight off on an ongoing basis. This approach certainly paid dividends for me. I had tried every celebrity diet plan going and while I did initially lose weight, I could not keep it off for more than a month or two.
The theory is that when you eat nothing but fresh fruit before noon, you are not putting an undue burden on your elimination system so that your body eliminates waste properly. If you have a heavy breakfast, your body uses valuable energy in digestion that it should be using on elimination. I really found this to be very true. By just eating lots of fresh fruit I definitely felt "lighter" and had more energy than the days I used to have a coffee and a bagel with cream cheese every breakfast time.
The other important rule is that you should not eat anything else except fruit during the hours before noon. If you do, the food in your stomach will start to ferment and spoil, therefore requiring much more energy to break down and digest. Fruit only stays in your stomach for a very short period of time. Usually thirty minutes maximum. So that is how long you should wait before consuming any other food. I usually go for lunch at around 12.30 so this routine works perfectly.
If you want to really see some noticeable results very quickly, you should also for the rest of the day try to avoid mixing carbohydrates and proteins in the same meal. There has been lots written about this subject but it basically follows a simple principle laid down in the 1930s by the renowned nutritionist Hay. The basic idea is that concentrated protein causes acidic gastric juices to be produced whereas carbohydrates cause alkaline gastric juices to be produced in the stomach. If you have a mix of the two, Hay argues, you neutralize the pH in your stomach which means your body needs to spend much more energy in digestion that it would if the foods were kept separate. You can find much more on the topic of proper food combining by just doing a quick Google search. I have found that this way of eating combined with fruit only before noon has been very beneficial both to my weight and my general energy levels.
Hopefully this article has proved informative. You should always check with your doctor before embarking on any change in your diet. The concepts discussed here represent a huge area of research and discussion and you are encouraged to do further reading and research so you can tailor any program you decide to follow to your individual dietary needs and goals.
Weight Loss For Good - The 80-20 Rule!
Theoretically, menopause is not a disease. Therefore, there is no cure. Many women opt to forgo any treatment at all, and simply tolerate many of the symptoms associated with this normal transition. However, for those women whose symptoms are so severe as to interfere with their quality of life, there are many options at their disposal.
Remedies may be implemented by the woman herself for the conditions associated with menopause. For example,
Hot flashes: Several nonprescription treatments are available, and lifestyle choices can help.
- Many women feel that regular aerobic exercise can help reduce hot flashes
- Foods that may trigger hot flashes, such as spicy foods, caffeine, and alcohol, should be avoided.
Weight gain: Regular exercise is helpful in controlling weight.
Osteoporosis: Adequate calcium intake and weight-bearing exercise are important. Strength training (lifting weights or using exercise bands in resistance training) can strengthen bones.
Certain medications are beneficial in reducing many of the signs and symptoms of menopause.
Hormone Replacement Therapy
- estrogen or a combination of estrogen and progestin
- treats hot flashes
- reduce fracture risk by building bone mass
- improve cholesterol levels
- decrease vaginal dryness
- estrogen and progestin combination associated with increased risk of heart attack, stroke, and breast cancer
- estrogen alone associated with increased risk of endometrial cancer
- increased risk of gallstones and blood clots
- normally used for depression and anxiety
- effective in reducing hot flashes
- used to lower blood pressure
- effective in reducing hot flashes
- primarily used for treating seizures
- used to treat hot flashes
- short-term relief of hot flashes
- not recommended as first-line drug
- sometimes effective in treating hot flashes
- may cause weight gain and bone loss
- Aldenodrate (Fosamax)
- Raloxifene (Evista)
- Calcitonin (Calcimar or Miacalcin)
- herbal supplement
- German studies recommend limiting its use to six months or less
- not regulated by the Food and Drug Administration
- side effects include nausea, vomiting, dizziness, visual problems, slow heart beat, and excessive sweating
- soy is an example
- safety of soy in women with breast cancer not established
- dong quai
- red clover
- yam cream
- Chinese medicinal herbs
- evening primrose oil
Business Results 1 - 10 of 513
Business Results 1 - 10 of 20
https://www.bing.com/search?q=Palm Beach Florida Medical Weight Loss Clinic&format=rss
- Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy in Palm Beach
- Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy in Atlantis
- Weight Loss Doctors in Belle Glade
- Doctors Weight Loss in Boca Raton
- Hormone Therapy in Boynton Beach
- Hormone Replacement Therapy For Women in Briny Breezes
- Medical Weight Loss Clinic in Cloud Lake
- Hormone Replacement Therapy in Delray Beach
- Center For Integrative Medicine in Glen Ridge
- Weight Loss Doctors in Greenacres
- Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy in Gulf Stream
- Hormone Replacement Therapy in Haverhill
- Center For Holistic Medicine in Hypoluxo
- Weight Loss Doctors in Juno Beach
- Physicians Weight Loss Center in Jupiter
- Diet Doctor in Lake Clarke Shores
- Hormone Replacement Therapy in Lake Park
- Hormone Pellet Therapy in Lake Worth
- Center For Holistic Medicine in Lantana
- Center For Holistic Medicine in Loxahatchee
- Hormone Replacement Therapy For Women in Magnolia Park
- Hormone Therapy For Men in Palm Beach Gardens
- Health And Wellness Center in Palm Beach Shores
- Weight Loss Center in Palm Springs
- Medical Weight Loss Clinic in Riviera Beach
- Weight Loss Doctors in Royal Palm Beach
- Doctors Weight Loss in South Bay
- Hormone Therapy in South Palm Beach
- Wellness Clinic in Tequesta
- Wellness Clinic in Wellington
- Hormone Replacement Therapy For Men in Westlake
- Testosterone Replacement Therapy in West Palm Beach
- Weight Loss Doctors in West Palm
- Hrt Therapy in Boca
- Hormone Replacement Therapy For Men in PBG
- Doctors Weight Loss in South Florida
- Center For Holistic Medicine in Treasure Coast